Ways to Use Intercal's Fabrics
Our fabrics are used for the following:
- First and foremost for Collectible Animals...Teddy Bears and other Creations.
- Upholstery Fabrics. The preferred fabrics for upholstery purposes seem to be Alpaca. Quality ALP7/S and ALP4/S are favorites!!
- Clothing and Costuming: Our fabrics are used for personal clothing including hats and scarfs as well as in theater and film productions. Just let your imagination run wild!!
- Our Viscose fabrics are great for teddy bear and doll making. Other traditional uses include linings in Jewelry and Instrument Boxes.
- Decorative Pillows, Bedspreads, Throw Rugs and other items used around the house.
- Doll hair and Doll Clothing. Doll Artists know that our fabrics can play a big role in Doll Artistry.
We are sure we have missed many usages. YOU are the artist!! We love to work with YOU on your projects!!
INTERCAL TRADING GROUP
Your Mohair Supplier